Are you ready for another great feature in V11? Please welcome - Foto Master Virtual Photo Booth Experience!
Let's do it!
1. Workflow Setup:
1. Set the starting animation with the QR code trigger (see the orange mark on the workflow below):
In the Globals tab, go to the Triggers section and check the "Trigger by Virtual Photo Feature" box. Control the QR code's position upon the screen by changing the Width, Height, Left, and Top values in this window.
You can also redirect the QR code scanning to a custom URL by checking the "Custom QR Code URL" box.
2. Add a Virtual Photo feature state (see the purple mark on the workflow below):
In the following workflow, we set the Scan the Qr to Start animation with QR Code as the animation's Next State Trigger. After the countdown, we added a Virtual Photo feature state and in the end, we added an animation that invites the users to check the photo booth's creation that was sent to their email.*
*Please note that currently, it is possible to use the Virtual Photo feature for a one-photo preset only.
2. Photo Layout:
1. Once we added the Virtual Photo feature state to our workflow, a Virtual Photo element was added to our visual editor in the Photo Layout Tab.*
*We recommend setting the Virtual Photo's aspect ratio to 1.33333
2. Press on the button to add the desired overlay\branding:
3. Globals Tab:
Show QR Code: Check this box to present a QR code when the QR code trigger is selected.
Custom QR Code URL: Check this box to redirect QR code scanning to a custom URL.
Uploader Settings: Select which of the following will be available on the upload page: Name, Email, Phone, Address, Opt-in. If the options Email\MMS are selected, make sure to set your Email and MMS settings accordingly in the Features\Globals tab.
Upload Embed Code: Use the generated iFrame code and embed the upload form to your website.*
Form HTML Code: Use the generated Form HTML code to style the uploader as you desire.*
Generate Embed Code: Click here to generate a code that you can embed to your website (using <iframe> HTML Tag). To be used also if you are changing your selection in one or more of the above features.
*The embed\HTML form codes are generated per event. This means that if you have embedded your iFrame to your website for a certain event, you will need to re-embed the new iFrame code once creating a new event folder to use the Virtual Photo feature.
Customizing your Upload Form - Advanced*:
You can use either the Upload Embed Code (a pre-designed form) or Form HTML Code. If you want to build your own upload form, you can copy and paste the code in Form HTML Code and style the uploader as you wish:
Mandatory parameters | Optional parameters
- pid // the license_id saved by the software
- event_name // the software generates this as follows: timestamp-event name.
- isName // show/hide the name input field (‘true’,’false’)
- isEmail // show/hide the email input field (‘true’,’false’)
- isPhone // show/hide the phone area field (‘true’,’false’)
- isAddress // show/hide the address area field (‘true’,’false’)
- redirectUrl // after completing the form the page will refer to the redirect_Url (String)
- isOptIn // show/hide the opt-in checkbox & label field (‘true’,’false’)
- optInTxt // if isOptin is ‘true’ will show this as a text of the optIn label (String)
*For this advanced custom feature - You might want to advise a web developer to issue this customization.
Please find further details in the software user manual.