This article will guide you through calibrating your new touch screen using the designated windows tool:
Download the attached file (at the bottom of this article) to create a shortcut on your desktop to use the Windows Calibration Tool or:
- Open the "Control Panel" and click on "Hardware and Sound":
- Under "Tablet PC Settings" - Click on "calibrate the screen for pen or touch input"
- When the following windows open up, Click "Calibrate..."
- Tap the crosshair each time that it appears on the screen. It will require 16 taps before finishing.
- once you're done, click "yes" on the window that pops up to save the calibration.
And... You're done!