****USE THIS ONLY IF YOUR BOOTH WAS PURCHASED AFTER JUNE 18th 2018****
It's time to calibrate your touch-screen!
1. Make sure your touch screen is connected directly to the computer's USB port.
2. Download the TouchService driver from here and open the application.
3. Open your Task Manager > More details:
4. Go to the Startup Tab > Fine TouchService > Right-Click and Disable (this will prevent the touch screen to reset the calibration after every computer startup).
5. Open Touch Service, click "Calibration" and touch the 4 "targets" that will show up on the corners of your screen.