The Multi Preset feature allows you to have different presets running in a sequence throughout your event.
This article will explain how to work with several presets in a sequence throughout a single event and how to use V8 special new feature - Nesting Multi Preset!
- Part A will explain about the Multi Preset Feature (how to select a folder and how to start the multi preset).
- Part B will explain about working with the Thumbnail option, using the "Show Multi Preset Selection Screen" option.
Selecting the “Enable Multi Presets Selection” option allows you to select a multiple presets
scenario. Enabling this option will open a new menu on the left side of the options menu.
Creating Multi Preset Folder:
1. Click on the (+) button to create a new folder.
2. Press on the folder on the left side of the screen.
3. A new menu will open on the right side - here you can change the folder's name, add a Folder Thumb (Press on the [...] button and browse the file from your computer) and select the sequence method (Selection screen or Random Rotation).
4. Open the main Folder (click on the little arrow on the left side) > Drag & drop the desired presets to that folder.
You can also create nested* folders by dragging folders and placing them within an existing folder:
Clicking on a folder will present its content (the presets/folders you dragged and placed in it) and will open a menu on the right side of the screen. It will allow you to change the folder's name, add a Folder Thumb (Press on the [...] button and browse the file from your computer) and select the sequence method (Selection screen or Random Rotation):
Selecting Multi Preset:
Use the drop-down menu to select the folder or the nested folder of the desired Multi Presets’ folder.
Once you have your folders organized with your presets, it is time to select and start the specific folder we created for our event.
Selecting the Multi Preset selection is done using the Selected Multi Preset drop-down menu. Select which folder you'd like to use and Start Multi Preset.
1. Starting a Main Folder (for example: Wedding) will include all of the Wedding folder content (1V and 3V folders and their content).
2. You can also select a Nested (inner) Folder, and use it's content specifically.
For example, if I would like to use only the content of the "1V" folder that is nested under the "Wedding" folder. I will select Wedding --> 1V.
* Nested Multi Preset: Creating a nested multi preset folder will allow your guests to start a preset according to categories you will set in advanced. Let's use the Wedding Multi Preset folder for example.
As you can see, the Wedding folder includes two more folders: 1V (1 vertical photo) preset and 3V (3 vertical photos) preset.
Once Selecting to start the Wedding Folder presets, our selection screen will look like that:
Once you press on the 1V folder thumb, the following selection screen will be presented:
Once you press on the 3V folder thumb, the following selection screen will be presented:
Pressing the Back button, will bring you back to the previous selection screen.
If you'd like to use a single nested folder, you can select it specifically in the drop-down menu:
Show Multi Presets Selection Screen:
Enabling this option will present additional options. You will be able to add a Background to the selection screen, select a Back Button model (Select file from C:\MirrorMeBooth\Assets\Multipresets or create a custom button) and adjust the thumbnails size & position on the selection screen.
You can set these values for each Multi Preset Folder individually (To create a different look for
- Rotate Randomly Between the Multi Presets:
Enabling this option will run the presets selected in the Multi Preset folder you created in a random order.
The Thumbnails are separated into two folders under C:/MirrorMeBooth
- C:\MirrorMeBooth\Thumbnails - include small sized thumbnails (163X109) that appear in the preset preview window.
- C:\MirrorMeBooth\Thumbnails_Large - include the same thumbnails, only larger (500X333). These thumbnails correspond to the smaller version by name and will appear on the Multi Presets Selection screen.
In order to add your own customized Thumbnail, place the thumbnail file in both folders (Thumbnails and Thumbnails_Large) under the same name. Load the new thumbnail from C:\MirrorMeBooth\Thumbnails by clicking the [...] button and selecting the image file you desire to use:
- Loading a Thumbnail and loading an overlay in the Photo Layout Tab are two different things and do not affect one another.
- If there is no corresponding thumbnail in C:\MirrorMeBooth\Thumbnails_Large, the software will automatically load the Thumbnail located in C:\MirrorMeBooth\Thumbnails.
You can adjust the size of the thumbnails by setting the Thumb Width/Height and change their location by adjusting the thumb Horizontal\Vertical gap, Row\Column count and V\H-Center.